Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fall Scheduling!


Well, the Fall TV season is about to start, so I thought I’d let you in on my plans for the blog in terms of TV reviews!

I enjoy quite a lot of shows, I have found, and want to share my thoughts on all of them.  Here is the listing of all the shows I plan on reviewing this year.

Sunday Nights
Amazing Race
Once
Revenge

Monday Nights
How I Met Your Mother
2 Broke Girls

Tuesday Nights
Raising Hope
Ben & Kate
Happy Endings
The Mindy Project
Parenthood

Wednesday Nights
The Middle
Suburgatory

Thursday Nights
30 Rock
Up All Night
The Office
Parks and Rec

Friday Nights
Community

Saturday Nights
SNL

Holy crap, that’s a lot of shows,  a person might say.  However, my plan for the comedies is going to be similar to what I did last season, which is a mini-blurb for each one, and not a full write-up.  I do have a life, after all.



Hey!  Hey You!

Do you have a favorite show that I’m not recapping?  Would you like to contribute to this fabulous blog, with it’s tens of viewers?  FANTASTIC!  Have I got a deal for you!

For the fabulous sum of zero dollars, you too can write up reviews of your favorite shows, and I will post them here.*

If you already have a blog, and want to cross-promote, I am totally open for that as well!

Just drop me a line at melmn2002 (at) gmail (dot) com, and you too could be internet famous with an audience that consists mostly of my family!

*Quality writing required, to be determined in my sole discretion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment