Saturday, April 14, 2012

Codependant Cat lives again!


So as it turns out, it’s terribly difficult to get a picture of a codependent cat that loves to sleep on your arms.

So, no cute pictures of Roxy this week, unfortunately.

BUT!  I do have a quick and dirty product review!

Not Pictured:the nerd who wears them
Made by Creative

I received a pair of wireless headphones for my and my husband’s anniversary.

I gotta say, I am really enjoying the wireless portion of the wireless headsets.  As a killer of headsets, with the main culprit being the cord getting destroyed by various means, the fact that this doesn’t need one is a god send.

It does come with a cord, for charging, but it gains a full charge over the course of a night, or for me, over the course of a workday.  The cord is a heavy-duty braided cord, not plastic-coated, which had been the death of several headsets when Roxy decided she wanted a chew toy.

One really nice feature of this headset is you can use it while it is charging.  My husband’s headset is rendered inoperable while it is being charged, which was one of my major hang-ups in not getting one for myself previously.

The pads on the earphones cup around my ears nicely, and cancel out some, but not all background noise, though I would assume that is preferable for everyday use.

The best part, though?  I can make the ear covers purple!  The set comes with a control panel that needs to be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website, and you can set it to any color you want.  My choice was obvious.  The interface is relatively straightforward, though it seems to take a couple of tries to get anything to stick.

I have yet to have cause to use the microphone that came with, so I can’t comment on that.

All in all, I’m happy with this product!

Rating: 4/5 Alliance battlefield wins

No comments:

Post a Comment