Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials! 10 best

I watched the Super Bowl commercials and remember them so you don’t have to!

The worst list is coming tomorrow some time, but first a few honorable mentions:

Kia: Babies
Axe: Astronaut
Milk: Kick-start
Doritos: Princess

These are in no particular order, they are just my ten favorite.

Budweiser: Reunion
This was just trying to get me:  emotional reunion, baby horses, and Landslide.  Like it was made just for me.



Bud Light: Lucky Chair
This one went in the exact opposite direction I was expecting.



Ironman 3: Explosion
OMG, I got me some movie plans



Century 21: Wedding
The mother hugging the agent at the end slayed me.



Jeep: Until you’re home
If it makes me cry, it’s probably going to be on this list, so…



Bud Light: Very Superstitious
Hilarious, and the look on both guys’ face at the end was priceless.



Toyota Rav4: Genie
The dad failed at wishes.  Twice.  What a noob.



Oreo: Library Fight
I was won over by the cop whispering through the megaphone.



Best Buy: Amy Poehler
AP saying one-liners for a whole commercial?  Yes please!



M&Ms: Painful love
“It hurts, but I kind of like it!”



Are any of your not on my list?  Am I completely wrong?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment