Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl Commercials: 10 Worst

And I’m back with the ten worst commercials from the Super Bowl yesterday!

This list is entirely subjective, but entirely right, so enjoy!

(There are no dishonorable mentions, and these are in no particular order.)

Pistachio: Gagnam Style
I am so over Psy and his stupid stupid dance.




Gildan: One Night Stand
I don’t think that was appropriate for prime time TV, tshirt company.



Mio Fit: Change
I love Tracy Morgan, especially as he portrayed Tracy Jordan on 30 Rock, but he is a terrible spokesperson.



Blackberry: Can’t do
The concept of the commercial wasn’t clear until the end, and by then, I had lost interest.



E*Trade: Stacks of Cash
The E*Trade baby gives me the heeby-jeebies, and nothing can change that.



Sketchers: Super fast
The concept felt as old as the shoe color.



Volkswagon: Happy
This only made this list because I was rather let down.  VW has had awesome commercials the last few 
years, what happened?



Coke: Chase
This was just dumb, and a clumsy attempt at social media integration.



CK: Concept
The ripped model was pretty to look at, but the ‘concept’ failed miserably.



Go Daddy: Nerd kiss
I’d seen the buildup for this one, and knew mostly what to expect, but the noisiness was gross.



And that’s my list!

Which did I miss?  Were any of these your favorite? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment