Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's day roundup!

There were lots of great pranks today, here are a couple that I found, or were pointed out to me!

Google-It's the partnership of tomorrow, today!  Autonomous cars that drive themselves, coming soon to a Nascar racetrack near you!  They even have a demo of what it would look like for commercial use.  Made me lol!

Blizzard-Blizzkids:Edutanment that's fun for all!  Remember the Oregon Trail?  Well, you'll love The Westfall Trail!  Need to learn typing the Zergling way?  Zergling Teaches Typing is right up your alley.  There's even a playable demo of this one!
Courtesy Blizzard Entertainment

And of course, we have my...little joke on my dear sister Bri, when I texted her an hour early to pick her up for church.  She was not amused, as she repeated told anyone that would listen before and after church :D

Did anyone else find any funny ones?  Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. George Takei had a great one on his facebook followers about a new Star Trek movie in which he would play captain of the ship Excelsior. Totally got my husband! He lost most readers when he mentioned Gilbert Gottfried and Lisa Lampanelli co-starring.

    ReplyDelete