Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Linkage!

Today I have for you another site I visit just about every day:

Cracked.com!

Cracked specializes in lists.  They post two to three lists EVERY day, with their staff of about 10-15 people.

Some of my favorites include:

18 images you won't believe aren't photoshopped

7 Artists Who Secretly Made your Favorite movies

The 8 Creepiest Glitches Hidden in Popular Video Games

One of their columnist, John Cleese is quickly becoming one of my favorites, with lists like 5 Things Nobody Tells You About Having a Career, or The 5 Stupidest Habit You Develop Growing Up Poor.


This website is terribly addictive, I've gotten sucked into what I call the 'Cracked Loop,' where I click on related articles linked at the end of the one I was reading, and stay on the site for hours upon hours at a time.


Luckily for me now, I've read most of the articles on the site, but there are a few that I read whenever I come across them, cause they amuse me that much.


So, if you are looking for a fun little diversion for an hour or two, or more if you want, check out Cracked!

No comments:

Post a Comment