Friday, April 13, 2012

This day in music history: 1993

And we're back, with another song from the recesses of your mind!

Today's song is...

"Informer" by Snow



This song is craaaazy.  I have no idea how that guy's mouth is even moving that fast.

Plus, he rockin a super hardcore accent, but apparently is from...Toronto.

No, I'm not kidding.  Here is the pertinent portion of the lyrics(as taken from the youtube description, so take this with a grain of salt)

People em say ya come from Jamaica,
But me born an' raised in the ghetto that I want yas to know,
Pure black people mon is all I mon know.
Yeah me shoes a an tear up an' now me toes is a show a
Where me a born in are de one Toronto, so

This song is fun to listen to for like thirty seconds, but the fact that you can only understand one word in five really grates after a while.

And now, to you, dear viewer!

No comments:

Post a Comment