Friday, April 6, 2012

Link Madness!

Because I am a huge nerd, I spend a lot of time on the computer.  I find, or am pointed to, lots and lots of different websites.

I'd like to share some of those with you, starting...RIGHT NOW!  Woo-hoo!

The first site I'd like to spot light is...drumroll please...

That Guy with the Glasses!


Home of many of my favorite vloggers, including
  • Nostalgia Critic
  • Nostalgia Chick
  • Linkara
  • JesuOtaku
  • ToddintheShadows
  • Paw
Nostalgia Critic and Chick do something similar to what I am doing with Boy Meets World, and look back to nostalgic movies and tv shows, and critique them, usually negatively, but hilariously.

Linkara reviews bad comic books, and has a recurring series about the history of the Power Rangers

JesuOtaku reviews anime and manga, as well as has a recurring series about Digimon

ToddintheShadows reviews bad pop music

and Paw reviews 'music movies,' those with 6 or more songs

TGWTG has many more reviewers, and I'm sure they are plenty hilarious as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment